Jeans are skillfully individually...
Jeans are skillfully individually handcrafted in our leather workshops.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Jeans are skillfully individually handcrafted in our leather workshops. They have a quite low waist, and are designed to have a tight fit around the butt and the upper leg. Ideally, they ought to be a bit too tight when you get them, because when you break them in, the leather stretches and becomes even more supple. Once broken in, a pair of Leather Jeans will last you a very long time without becoming baggy, because the leathers we use are sturdy enough (1.3 - 1.4 mm).
- 100% aniline full grain cow leather 1.3 – 1.4 mm thick.
- Individually handcrafted in our leather workshop.
- Low waist, tight fit.
- 2 front pockets, 2 back pockets.
- Double stitched belt loops, suitable for belts up to 5 cm / 2" wide.
- Available with zip or with button fly.
- See sizing chart for indicative sizing.
No customer reviews for the moment.